Below are some of the most important terms to be aware of when signing up for Nobscot's technology.
- Nobscot's WebExit, FirstDays and other technologies are purchased via a Subscription license. Subscription terms run for a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 36 months.
- To prevent disruption in service, Subscriptions renew automatically for additional one-year terms.
- Subscriptions may be canceled at the end of any subscription term by providing a 30 day written notice of cancellation.
- Initial Fees are due within 30 days from Subscription date and prior to going live. Renewal fees are due on or before the anniversary date of the Subscription.
- Nobscot provides a free 30 day period between the paperwork date and the Subscription start that can be used toward account setup time.
- If your employee population exceeds the size of the Subscription notify Nobscot immediately. Nobscot will provide your new annual rate. You'll have the option to cancel within 30 days or limit your use of the program to a smaller population.